Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 23, 2009

    Elites

    I'm hooked onto watching gossip girls right now. 
    Episodes after episodes. 
    Pull me out of those delusions before I fly there now please bestfr. 
    Apparently, she's trying to make me snap out of it, not really working though. 
    Know what, I'll own my private jet plane one day

    Now, now, let's see.
    I'm home tonight, blowing my nose every 15 minutes or so. 
    Doesn't sound that bad doesn't it. 
    But well, partly due to my minor flu, let me stress minor flu. Might had been the real flu virus a couple of days ago, but now guess we're all on the recovery track.
    Mom and all are taking the extreme precautions, treating me like a ghost whenever they see me. 
    Oh come on, like this won't kill. It isn't confirmed or anything. But well, I don't really care. 
    Just a lil wee irritated. 
    Should I go to school on Thurs. 
    Will see whether my flu and cough is gone by then so till then. 
    Didn't manage to touch any science stuffs. 
    What happened to my plans to study? Forget it, this wasn't the first time about me ditching studies for my "fun" or real fun. 

    Bestfr, we've to go out like soon. 
    So one day just a bestfr day, movies, dinner, shopping and all. 
    See you and love you. 

    It's 3am now. 
    Gotta go back to my shows so goodnight, xoxo. 
    I just remembered that I haven't taken any medication that I got from the trip the clinic this afternoon. 
    Can someone bring me a cup of plain water for me to swallow those pills pretty please. 

    On a higher note, the maid's biodata arrived. 
    Which means, our new maid might be coming soon. I'm over the moon. 
    Hopefully no more maidless day. It really suck, trust me. 
    Bye 

    31st Aug

    Yes, happen to find this in my pictures folder while sorting them out. 
    So Halobar...
    Again soon



    When was this...
    Some day after school after meeting R downstairs for a chill
    Before deciding to head over to my place, since the both of us were bored and with nowhere to go.
    The end product, the things we did to occupy our time. 
    Yeah pictures 
    I lost my red clip and I can't seem to find it in the stores. 
    They were like so part of my life 
    R you know what?
    I kinda miss Dailyscoop's waffles with ice-cream on it. 
    Get the hint? 
    Aww, how I love the colour combination of my walls that makes me feel like sleeping the moment I step into my bedroom. 
    But it isn't working now.

    No comments: