Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 09, 2009

    Hero

    Nothing would be able to fight against the humongous eyebags and prodigious zit that I've on my forehead now. Like I've said on twitter, eyebags and zits became my best friends after declaring bedtime at 8am every morning. 
    Despite getting into slumberland only at like 8 today, I still managed to get myself out of it at 1pm. That's quite an achievement. Those who know me, should have experience what kind of comatose state I can get into once I hit the sack. 
     
    Now I'm drying my nails and just like 5 minutes into the process of it, I've already ruined my thumb's colour. But who cares, I'm too lazy to get the polish remover, remove the ruined colour, apply base coat then apply the colour again. But at least now I've all my ten nails painted. Not like the previous week, day one I had two painted nails on my left hand, then day two, I had 1 hand painted while I lived with the other hand unpainted for like two days. 
    Going to the malls, catching a movie in that state. 
    Tell me how many of you will allow that to happen, but that just happens when the I've caught the lazy bug. Will try to get it off me. 
    But as for now it's holidays. Can holidays pass slower before I've to face prelims next week again.

    Just ate soya beancurd, because that's the only thing that I can find that is edible and doesn't requires me to heat up/cook/boil etc. 
    Not like you've know me for the first day, instant was my best friend. 

    I wanna watch time traveller's wife and coco before chanel. 
    I striked I love you Beth Cooper off my list last night with Sel, suddenly realised that it's been long since the last day out. 
    Love you best friend. 
    We shall quit after that alright. 


    .......................

    Such a genius me. 
    Had the intention of catching a movie at vivo but Sel and Brenda couldn't make it. 
    Thus we decided to settle for a simple dinner out
    Headed to kap with the usuals 
    Talking about mac makes me hungry, because I'm always a hungry girl when I wake up. 


    Bangs, I decided not to go bangs
    But still deciding whether to let my fringe grow till I can't stand it any further or not. 


    I swear what she took was like a thousand times more than this. 
    Now my laptop is full of R's picture! 
    Hahaha
    It's been long since I got the "gonna black-out soon" feeling 

    No comments: