Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 17, 2009

    Daisy

    Back finally, after a refreshing shower. 
    I'm supposed to be burying my head in my history notes now because like in another seven hours, I've to sit in the hall, enduring nearly two hours of non-stop writing for source based and essay questions. 
    For all I know, I'm just gonna study like one of the chapters because lights out. 
    Yet the contradicting fact is that I know that I'm supposed to be studying or rather I planned to study, but I still end up here, typing this whole chunk here. 
    In my heart, I know that's what I rather do. Like who doesn't
    Letting iTunes library play on shuffle mode, doesn't that sound familiar to you?

    Gonna dry my hair, read through the history stuffs, night routine then gonna try to head to slumberland. While my bestfr is overly obsessed with korean boy bands and all. 
    On the phone with her for like 20 mins and all I heard was her giggling at the videos she were watching. 
    If it was others who heard her, they might have thought that she was some nutcase. But still love you, so when are we having our bestfr day?! I listen to Korean songs but not till the extent of getting obsessed over them

    28th Aug 

    Mundane town days was made good with the company I had 
    So Rach and Bren came over after school and they spend a good time watching 200 pounds of beauty as I took my own sweet time preparing 

    Yes borrow R my uniform and she loved it. 
    Told you our uniform was fab apart from the sewn on badge which is kind of an eyesore to me. 
    Totally prefer the previous pin on one 

    So as usual, webcamssss












    Before we finally said it's time for us to step out. 
    Heeren for pasta
    I was famished 







    Now I crave for ice-cream with waffles, my 24hrs hotline is sick and sleeping at home. 
    But his 24hrs hotline is fully awake and blogging here




    Yes bestfr 

    Bring your cam out please 





    Right in the middle of the street 
    Home sweet home 

    No comments: