Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 29, 2009

    Daffodils


    This was like ages ago and I've one unposted picture so there it is. 

    Grad examination two's results really suck. 
    Kinda disappointed because I know I did study for a few of the subjects and I didn't expect to fail them but I still did. So.... losing all the drive and shit to continue studying but I still have to. 
    Forced myself to have tuition today despite a headache and feeling like a drained soul. 
    Not much time left, so gotta make full use of every tuition session I have and I nearly fell asleep during tuition just now. 
    Had to make my favourite honey lemonade drink and popping sweets constantly into my mouth to keep me awake.
    Now the top part of my mouth is sore because of the sweet, how smart. 
    Gonna bring all of it to school tomorrow because I'm gonna give my last try for the O's. 

    Stop the whining for school and all. 
    I don't want this space to be all about school. Like who wants to read a space just about school. 

    I wanna watch gossip girls. 
    Anyway we went to Triff's house after school today for a get together. 
    Her room was perfect for a short nap. 
    Ben and Jerry ice-cream, finally the chance to satisfy my ice-cream craving 
    I just ate two piece chicken, what is becoming of me. 
    Supper at such hour, what happened to diet?
    Tomorrow it shall be 

    I was thinking of a short post but just couldn't stop myself from typing, but I'm going to bed so goodnight bestfr because I'm talking to you on msn. 
    I'll better try to get some sleep now because I've a fierce boyfr who is sleeping now and he wants me to sleep now. 
    He will chop me if I still don't go to sleep 
    He's been bragging to me for the whole day about his ....
    He is on webcam with me again. 
    Love you and stop tossing and turning around

    No comments: