Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 08, 2009

    Therapy

    Had so much to say just now but melancholy feeling in me faded while I just stayed at this particular corner of my room.
    I had all of you guys with me anyway. 

    Had a great time with Rach last night while I occupied her bed and she had to ask her maid to bring in an extra set of mattress, blankets and etc. 
    We spent the whole night talking, infesting my laptop with pictures and videos. Still contemplating whether to get the videos up here or not. Because I only have one word for them which is "bimbotic"
    I miss having a maid, like when would the next one come. 
    Whenever one comes, the maid would be sent off either because of their own laziness or due to the usual incorrigible few. 
    Waking up every day just lunch or perhaps dinner laid on the table for you. 
    Dishes and laundries all done nicely for you. 
    Oh well, I just hope the next one would come and stay, I would go berserk. 

    Tonight isn't a night with serenity and peace at home. 
    Anyway I realised tuition was great just now. 

    I can feel my stomach growling because I skipped dinner or rather there wasn't even dinner available. 
    Should I buy food downstairs or what? So lazy to get myself down at this hour. Too lazy to cook instant noodles and I've been eating it like really frequent this days. Time to stop the instant bug. Order Mac, just have cravings for the breakfast which I had this morning with Rach. The amount of maple syrup I consumed was crazy, alright not exactly but I think it's enough to give me sugar urine. Not diabetes yet though 

    9th Aug

    It was a bad hair day/bad make-up day and everything you can think of to make me look hideous. 
    Planned to meet like a lil early then head to bestfr's house before heading to supperclub

    But still we only reach after the sky turned dark 
    Supperclub
    The crowd was insane. 
    There weren't even enough tickets to go around

    What about St James tomorrow. 
    Still have to get some stuffs done before deciding whether we would head there or not 

    Hey. 
    I realised I've accidentally excluded a photo, will add it in the next post, too lazy now
    Know what, I think I'm getting a lil cranky up here



    Kisses for R 




    Have we entered somewhere called the sauna instead?
    The heat in there was... 
    Started pespiring like crazy 
    Didn't I told you


    Weren't even spaces for people to go pass 

    Hi Brenda. 
    I wanna see you soon okay 
    Totally no idea what's wrong with me here. 
    I need .... now. Rach

    Bestfr day soon! Movies 

    No comments: