Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 12, 2009

    Sesame street

    Just back from One Fullerton with Rach
    Had my fav potato mayo salad and the awesome carrot cake. 
    We got rashes forming on us after barging into the grass patch despite them sealing up the place with the red and white tape, but guess the rashes are subsiding now. 

    Home and it feels like such a lonely night. 
    Mingling around with youcam and still gonna continue but shall upload this 5 pictures, the rest can wait. But this is to introduce you to my new friends. 

    Hehehehe and I love the SRB and of course you


    Say hi to my 4 new friends
    Mainly, Oscar, Big Bird, Cookie Monster and Elmo 
    Next comes Lizzy the bug 

    Before Shermaine's 2nd generation appear 
    Ain't it a cutie 
    That's me, the direct transformation. 
    One who only knows how to eat and sleep 

    No comments: