Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 03, 2009

    I hope I did well for today's english paper though I was kind of stumped for a lil while by the speech for situational writing but well it's over. All I can do is wait for the results 
    I think instant noodles are really my best friend now. 
    Gonna move myself to the kitchen to cook it now before settling down for math in awhile

    I like the serenity at home now. Peace not broken by the constant whining of my siblings or parents. 
    I'm eager for that to happen. Right Rachel?
    In years to come but eventually it would still happen.
    Feeling so devoid of home.
    Who knows it might be better this way 

    Looking forward to the holidays where I won't have to be stucked home due to school tomorrow. At the same time we've prelims to worry about but I'll rather study out. Hear it

    8th Aug

    The day the four of  us met for buddy hoagies 
    When would be the next dinner out?

    You reminded me about Hk cafe and now I feel like eating it 
    Brenda, St James on the 8th
    Snap snap 


    Awesome fish and chips, their salmon pasta were good too 
    Half the share with bestfr 

    Buddy Hoagies. 
    This somehow made me crave for Ikea's food 
    What's wrong with me but I'm still stucked with instant food now
    Well, well 
    Self-timer and I made the bin tumble onto the ground. 
    The clatter it made caused everyone around the poolside to look at us. 
    So embarrassing




    Went for a dip inside the jacuzzi despite not bringing anything to swim in or whatever 
    Our plan is to ....... next time 
    When the lights were off, all of us were kind of freaked out but we were too lazy to get our ass up thus we ended up sitting by the dark playground continuing with what we were talking about.



    Time for some fun 
    Rach's place before heading back to where we came from again 



    I've totally no idea what length should I keep my fringe at.
    Bun time 


    xoxo, see you like maybe tomorrow?


    I shall get down to emath now because I just realised it would be emath then english. 
    What a muddlehead I am

    No comments: