Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 11, 2009

    Pulse

    Wondered what got into me. I think when my phone rang, my hand just moved over and swept it onto the floor. Then I lay on my bed, moving back into hibernation mode all the way till five. I woke up with a start, shocked to find my phone on the floor and off. Switched it on to find texts and missed calls from bestfr and I know I was screwed. I know you're fuming now, I'm really sorry and I promise to make it up to you like when, you decide. I'll set the alarm and make sure I wakes up this time round. 
    Sorry bestfr, saw your post too. 

    So much for the same routine every day at home, can't stand it any longer. Bestfr is already out now, she waited for me to return her text and calls till she decided to head out with others. Now I'm awake, plans were kinda ruined but still I'm not gonna stay home

    Prelims is in another like I don't know how many days. 
    Gotta get the social studies shit stucked into the thing up in my head. Yeah the already cramped up brain. I've no idea what to blog now but just gonna update the long ago pictures. 

    Gotta bathe after this and I've to remember to charge my cam's battery because I don't wanna be caught out with like a quarter of it left ever again. 

    Oh yeah, for a side-track, I caught dance flick on Tues night. 
    All in all, it was a funny catch, so whether or not to catch it, it's up to you.

    Supposed to catch Coco before Chanel today but.... 

    17th Aug 

    Went off with bestfr after school over to central mall to meet up with R and B. We had made plans to meet after school. Where should the next after school hang out be?


    Sunshine 

    Like some kinda tourist except that we were in school uni. 
    Sitting under the hot sun snapping pictures and eating ice-cream or rather melted ice-cream. 
    What's there to expect when all of it were placed until the sweltering sun

    I think the bowl was huge enough to like hold our heads in there. 
    Outstanding bowl, because apparently our share of food were served in normal sized platter
    Too lazy to dump my camera into my bagpack before school so no camera because phone's camera quality could be compared to vga's
    Rach
    Melting milk tea, black sesame, tiramisu and yam
    Mini donuts, take all the honeydew ones away because they suck
    Macro
    See all of you again soon 

    No comments: