Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 03, 2009

    Flakes

    It's rainy Saturday and I'm meeting bestfr later to probably town?
    Ought to give myself a treat right, away from school work after facing mathematical formulas for the whole week. Yes I certainly think I do deserve a treat.
    I'll better remember to charge my camera because I don't wanna be caught without a camera later. 
    It's been long since the last day out with her and I wanna go to borders 

    I shall drag myself to the bath room to bathe after I'm done with here. 
    Because I've been cooping myself in my room since the time I've woken up. That's not something new. Isn't that my life at home?

    I'm feeling kinda tired now because of a nose leaking like every few minutes and I had a really bad headache last night. 
    What made it worst was the cramp in my leg this morning while I was sleeping. 
    I was like frantically grabbing my leg to soothe the pain. Now my leg is still feeling sore from it. 

    Alright, will be back soon. Xoxo 


    Rach, Rach, come out soon okay 
    We will meet up for a chill
    Sometime, ages ago when I stayed at R's house for the night. 
    Snapping the night and creating bimbotic videos and having a hearty good laugh at all of them
    Mouthing all the songs and all, it was great time. 
    We ordered mac breakfast and they gave us like a lot of maple syrup but the butter wasn't enough even though we requested for like a lot of it. 
    For hotcakes, that's like my only option when I'm feeling hungry at night and when I'm feeling lazy. 
    Pick up the phone and dial the mac delivery hotline


    I think these were the best because the shades could hide my hideous eyebags 



    Aww but it's confirmed that she's moving away, like they got their apartment. 
    No more 5 mins walk away from each other's place already 
    But we will still meet right 





    Teeth 

    No comments: