Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 22, 2009

    Scar

    I sat downstairs alone for a good two hours.
    Listening to music, snacking, watched people walking, cycling past, strolling their dog, on their way for a swim, going home and all.
    The air downstairs was so much fresher and the breeze was good.
    Too bad I didn't had Catalyst-Anna Nalick in my phone if not I would leave my phone on repeat mode, playing it over and over again.
    If there's nothing to do in the night, I'll probably load all those songs into my phone, head down with a book and drinks and spend another good three hours down there alone again.
    Have been feeling a lil sick for the past few days.
    Absent myself from Amath's paper today.
    Now Mom is trying to isolate me from the family because they are afraid I'm like infected with the flu.
    No need to wait till tonight, I'm going down now again.
    See you later, I'll update again

    No comments: