Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 15, 2009

    Dancefloor

    School starts late tomorrow and upon looking through the graduation exam two schedule makes me smile because it seem pretty lax. 
    Like it this way and this would probably be the actual O's schedule, can't be any happier. 
    Apart from the extremely annoying long break in between two papers on certain days. 
    Like 4 hours of break was crazy, ought to get somewhere to catch a nap before we turn restless even before the next paper starts. 
    Social was ... neutral. Chem was crap because I screwed it up. All I had in mind was to fill in anything I could think of so that I could get some shut eye. 

    Probably gonna do my laundry later, because kind of fell out with my mom and the new maid seems to take forever to arrive so yeah gotta do stuffs like that myself. 
    Really pity myself. 
    What is there to do tonight. 
    Sleeping late would not pose as a problem because even sleeping at 3 or 4 or 5 would provide me with sufficient sleep for tomorrow's paper. 

    Skipped Halobar tonight because there is math paper tomorrow that I don't wanna fail.

    22nd Aug 

    Ran out of places to go like seriously, so the both of us decided to head somewhere near to settle our dinner. 
    Or rather I watched her eat while nibbling on some sides. 
    Railmall it was before heading back to sunset. 
    We were scare stiff at Sunset, at that hour, with the dog nearby howling/barking sent chills down our spines. Goosebumps and all. 
    I think the cab driver must be thinking how dumb could we get as to call for a cab back to ave 4 from Sunset way. But we just couldn't stand staying there any longer and with my extreme phobia for lightnings out in the open. 
    Not guilty conscience but looking at streaks of it flashing here and there, no no. 

    Shaky hands plus shaky rides 



    No comments: