Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 01, 2009

    Year 2009 is here, time to dump 2008's calendar placed by my table into the bin to replace it with 2009's ones. One year just passed by like this, hope it's gonna be a good year but actually it doesn't really feels like a new year to me.
    2008 was filled with bad and good times but let just keep the good ones in our minds.
    School's starting tmr, I'm gonna try to get my sleeping regime back on track.
    This year, it would be filled with people nagging over our O's and stuffs but stuffs like these are never ending, after O's, it would lead on to others.
    I do stuffs my own way, so there ain't a need for reverse psychology on me.
    I'm still feeling tired despite waking up like around an hour ago, still in my sleeping tee and stuffs, guess I would get a shower, get everything ready for school, catch up with friends and yes it's bed time!
    But I don't know what time will it be at, I'll try to make it early.
    New year celebrations this year was at town, definitely not as hyped up and of course squeezy than Marina or prehap Sentosa, but the restrictions at Sentosa's a bitch. More about new year's eve soon, I promise, because some pictures are still not with me.


    10th Dec

    It was Quarantine at Cine with Siewhoon & co. I was scare out of my wits, this was a good production apart from the ending which was totally bullshit, it ended off kinda abruptly. Throughout the whole show, I kept jumping up in my seat, but just to find me laughing at myself after every jump.
    But that's the whole point of a horror film, so overall, it was a good movie to me.
    I can't recalled what else happened that day alr, so yeah that's all


    12 Dec

    Met Mich for Cold Rock @ Holland V. Did some catching up because it has been real long from the last time that we've met up. Shared all the words in us and though short but it was still a great time with her. Thanks for everything honey

    Kenneth & co came over and then Holland area for awhile and it was back to homeground. A lil of alcohol for the night. It would be real bad to post up the pictures and videos of the night, I had a good laugh running through those videos and pictures when I wanted to update



    Ps, I'll remember what you've done and it will be etched in me, yes it's just now.

    My life

    I'll be right here remembering when~

    No comments: