Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 21, 2009

    Not your plaything.
    Another one of those sporadic days that I feel like typing, thus this picture-less post.
    The short path leading home these days seems to be a walk through the memories.
    Felt the breeze blowing across my face,
    tilt my face towards the playground area which was full of kids.
    Carefree and jubilant are the words for them.
    Slowed down my footsteps and childhood memories seems to flash into the screen before my eye.
    Maybe that's what made me realise how fast time passes.
    Fast.
    Till the extent of being a factor of fear.
    Yes, fear.
    I'm tired
    Life in school has been bitter with the daily arguements with with our form teacher.
    It's an indisputable fact that she loves picking on me.
    Even the sight of her irks me
    I feel like typing but nothing seems to be flowing.
    Lethargic
    You can't make up your mind~

    No comments: