Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 30, 2008

    Catching up with the updates as fast as possible, alarm was useless this morning.
    This seems to tell me that there would definitely be arriving late to school next year for uncountable times again.
    Jumped out of bed when the maid barged into my room to wake me up when my tuition teacher was alr at my doorstep. Felt like dozing off at certain point of time during tuition. The feeling of being kept from sleeping is horrible. I need my sleep. Tuition still ended on time which was good
    Mich came over, so it was chilling at my home. We just love confiding to each other, but sadly she had to leave around evening time for piano lessons. Sorry honey, dragged your time and even made you late for lessons.
    I need a trim of hair before school reopens, because the ends are getting a lil bad. Where's my trusted salon gonna be reopening, I would never entrust my hair to any other stylist whom I've no experience with. Hell no, I may just end up with some hideous looking hair that was way worst off than what I had at first.
    I'm done for now and it's the last day of the year tmr. Hyped up


    9th Dec

    It's been long yeah? Oh yeah looking at the picture reminds me of what happened that day.
    What a drama, but once again real sorry to make you guys wait for 3 hours.
    Puffy undereye looks real bad in pictures, bad hair day as well.
    Haji Lane for sheesha, got a place at the second floor even though it was kinda crowded that evening. Nothing beats lying on the couch or cushions there, it would make me feel sleepy.
    The only distracting thing there was the booming arabic tunes blasting through the speakers which were too loud and it made everyone'e ear suffer.
    Had to request for the volume to be toned down, much better after that.
    Labrador Park with cousin after that for some cooling down sessions before heading home










    That tinge of fear
    Have heart my dear
    We're bound to be afraid

    No comments: