Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 27, 2009

    Cny this year ain't that exciting, in fact it's like me sitting, waiting for time to tick by.
    Not much visiting this year because by the time all of us were ready, most of our relatives have alr finished with their visitings.
    Thus we would proceed straight to the last location for the day.
    It applies to both day one and two.
    But did get to see some relatives whom we would meet like once every year.
    Day one was slightly different because I met my girls and we were out on the streets.
    We were like the only our kinds out on the streets on the day.
    Prolly because everyone was still having their annual gambling and stay-overs at relative's house.
    What more can be expected on every cny's night?
    Why am I making cny sounds like such a depressing event.
    It should be something joyous, ain't it supposed to be?
    Never mind, there are more visitings to come.
    With friends.
    There's so much work to be done for school and I didn't touch any of them over the holiday.
    I think it would be another self-proclaimed holiday for tmr if I'm not able to pull myself out of bed.
    Six days of holidays ain't sufficient, but I'll try to make to do with it.
    Till the major holidays are here.
    I feel so restless and I'm not feeling well.
    I hope those runs would just stop.
    I wanna party. Bye
    12th Dec
    Had to stay behind after school to witness the whole event.
    Ain't interesting at all.
    It would be our turn next year and I'm scare.
    My aims are high and I'm gonna achieve them.
    Stop, stop.
    I need to stop scaring myself.
    My studies are crashing on me now.
    Lunch with the few of them after school.
    I know it's been long since this few of us got together for some lunch and of course catching up.
    Home sweet home




    Our once new medium
    Lemon sunk way to the bottom
    It isn't a need to be following the trend to be in the trend, get it?
    Should I go to school?
    Am I only dreaming?~

    No comments: