Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 11, 2009

    The lazy bug kicked in for daily updates again but I'll try. Retail therapy would not be good if there isn't anything bought. But will try again either today or next week, the feeling of satisfaction isn't here yet. Prolly gonna change our location for the next hunt. Thinking back, first day being late for school for the year on Fri. Got embarassing stares when I walked pass the classes, yes I could reach earlier than that but since I'm alr late, why not just miss the first lesson that I think won't be of much use even if I've attended it. At least I dragged myself out of bed for school, rather then plopping back to sleep yeah.
    Cny's kinda irritating, the clothes ranges kinda sucks this time too. Even if I ship those stuffs in, doubt it will be in time for cny. Okay bye
    23rd Dec
    Forgotten where it was for the night. Someone's house if I'm not wrong till the wee hours, that's prolly all.

    You gotta have your own set of opinion.

    No comments: