Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 02, 2009

    Not a good start for school this year, after an about two months break from school, holidays came to an end and it was the first day of school today.
    Walked into the school with the thought of meeting my girlfrs in the canteen, but before I could even make my way through the parade square, got caught and didn't even have any chance to make much arguements. Gave up eventually
    Made the effort to pull myself out of bed and this is what I get from turning up for school
    Thus half day holiday it was for me, got sent back home
    Met Kenneth and Ys at void deck then Sunset Way with the rest, same reasons for getting half the day off.
    I don't see a good year in school from what happened and what I've heard about the day, that's bad.
    Hair gonna be black once again I guess and what's with all these strict checks on the first days to show the parents all stuff. Come on, it's not working
    After school naps are back, couldn't resist dozing off on my cosy bed this late afternoon
    14th Dec
    Last night with Siewhoon before she flew off to Taiwan that day. Chilled @ Dempsey's Ben & Jerry. Nice place but the swings which were used as seats were kinda irritating when we're eating. But I love swings
    Drizzled through the night but that made the weather kinda cooling for the night, last minute decision to head to town after the place closes for the day.
    It's hard getting a cab in there so we had to walk all the way out to the main road to hail for a cab, to add on it's walking in the rain or rather drizzle. Cine for pool, then homeground for another round of chilling sessions before it was home
    The wind never fails to send my hair flying all over my face
    Pictures were kinda dark because we refused to enable the flash functions





    Weekend is here again and I think that school on Mon would be a waste of time. Lessons will not starting yet. So I shall decide again, I need a few more days to get my hair settled
    How am I gonna get rid of these blues~

    No comments: