Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 08, 2009

    Arriving to school late seems to be only in a matter of time. I'm waking up later day by day, reach school a minute just before the bell rang which means I would be late. All the traffic lights on the road seems to be playing me.
    Assembly talk today sent the urgent alert to me that O's are really coming and I'm scare of it. About a year later, the same batch of us would be gathered there awaiting for our results. Two types of people, those who would jump for joy and those who would be with bucket of tears, my fate lies on it, I definitely would have to belong to the one that jump for joy. Please give me more time to catch up with my work, I need to mood to study.
    New form teacher screwed the class arrangement but all of us put up a protest, she can't possibly place me right at the front, hell no. Chaos created by her just within like 4 days? What is it gonna be like when it's one year with her?
    This is the first year that I really had fun in english class while having some serious work done.
    Why doesn't inspiration flows in when I'm working on my essay, I think the essays I write nowadays are getting ridiculously short. But I was dumbfounded upon seeing the topic that was given to us. "Dreams", intepret it wrongly and there goes your marks. I think I wrote a hell of bullshit down there. But who cares, it's just a test to gauge our capability.
    Suppose that even our english accent would change if that just back from the states lady were to teach us.
    Enough of it, what's more to say.
    Mich came over just now and but she just made her way home, what happened to the supposed doing of chemistry work, but I guess we both expected the outcome. It's always like that, the sense of urgency is still not here because prelim hasn't even hit us yet. Studying together among the few of us always fall through without fail.
    I need to shop and chill once again, I saw some real pretty clothes on UO's and ASOS's site . But I still wanna shop!
    22nd Dec
    Out with Selina and Mich, I think we hardly meet up during the whole holidays. This were one of the few days that we get the chance to be out together.
    Somewhere near for the day, Lot 1 it was, headed over to Mich's house after that. I really love her room but mine ain't that bad too. But I can't imagine what will happen to it once sissy invades my room a few years down the road. Feed me apple juice and strawberry yoghurt.
    Didn't manage to meet Siewhoon that day
    Hardly any closed up shots




    I tried so hard to not walk away~

    No comments: