Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 29, 2009

    Jurong Green earlier on, had some small chats there.
    It was nice getting on the swing.
    I simply can't recall when was the last time I was on it.
    Seems like the comedies on screen during this period of time are definitely worth watching.
    Actually got the chance to see one of the new batch of students this year, was a great one.
    Just couldn't get enough of titrations for every chem practical, tmr's session would prolly be the same.
    Maybe just different solutions and stuffs.
    I'm getting the hang of it and it's fun seeing the solution turning into the shade of the pink I need.
    I wanna upload pictures but I'm really tired today.
    Didn't expect the three day week to be so tiring.
    Weekends please be here soon.
    I know it's just a day away.
    Why are the starting of my every sentence that random?
    Like it's not connected at all.
    Anyway my english is getting from bad to worst and that's bad.
    Real bad.
    Bye, update more tmr or soon.

    No comments: