Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 16, 2009

    Weekends arrive after 5 long days in school.
    Situations in school are changing for our cohort, everyone seems to be getting uptight over O's that will be held during the last few months of the year.
    It will never be to early to start revising yeah, it's better to start early then to start after prelims and to find that you seems to be racing against time.
    Lessons in class are still ever entertaining because of classmates, they would never run out of jokes but sometimes it would be at the expense of others.
    But what would become of a class without all those bias thoughts and jokes?
    Series of events in class, cockroach as pet in someone's pencilcase, hideous alien from Pluto, that's of course an inside joke.
    Was supposed to complete all chinese holiday homework by today, you can just imagine me copying directly off the answer sheet that I've zapped from the back of the O level assesment book.
    There's no way I would be able to complete two compos, 5 units worth of work in the assesment, 8 idioms and it's meanings, that's about it, but it's really impossible to juggle between lessons and homework.
    Glad I had some help from Weijin and Mich, thanks yeah?
    Weijin could actually finished the two compo for me within an hour's time, indeed an A1 chinese student, that's what you can expect from a higher chinese student.
    Sorry to get Mich into a lil scolding by Mrs Aidil because she was caught doing chinese work for me during english lessons.
    Enough said about school okay.
    Oh yeah, I've to add on that there's a feud between me and the new form teacher, she's definitely picking on every nitty stuffs about me.
    Wait till it's after O's, our class will definitely make you speechless, watch that!
    Enough about school, weekends are sweet.
    Prolly meeting girlfrs tmr, retail therapy, catching up, camwhore and more.
    Family is having a getaway weekend trip but I'll not be with them.
    Gotta get my work done and some bedtime stories later.
    Bye
    29th Dec
    Vivo for the night with the intention of getting school shoes, when I've something in mind. I've to make sure it's done by the day. River Island for it and glad that there's stock for it. Like I've said, we've made quite a mess at the store and we seems to be the last few customers in it.
    It seems like we're always shopping after sunset nowadays and that results in no fruitful returns.
    By the time we stepped out of house, reach our destination, we've to like rush around before all the stores there pulled down their shutters and end their opening hours for the day. Hope we would be able to get out earlier tmr. Skypark for a lil while before it was home sweet home
    Remembrance of the day of the night:
    "which should we get, this or that?"
    "I don't know", shrieks
    With me walking back and forth to the shoe racks and back to the chairs with different sizes and designs for us to decide.
    With the SA coming to us more than twice, we're just indecisive.
    "Just take that" and that spells the end.

    What's with that constipated face of mine

    Be kind

    No comments: