Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 25, 2009

    Tired day, but I'm not feeling sleepy yet.
    A number of things these couple of days, I shall take my time for the updates.
    Reunion dinner tmr and it spells cny's eve.
    Nothing special, just visitings but I guess it would be more than relatives this year.
    I hate coming back to find out that my laptop is not in sleep mode and finding my msn and everything getting auto logged into.
    I should just switch off the whole laptop the next time I'm out.
    Laptop felt like it's on fire when I just came just a lil while ago.
    Bye, I've nothing to say.
    10th Jan
    Town with Siewhoon in the late evening.
    Our plans to get out of the house or reach our destination before sunset always fail.
    Went home empty handed.
    It's alright, there's still time.
    What's the rush?
    Fareast, Wisma, Borders and a lil break at Haagen Daazs for ice-cream.
    I seems to have taken a liking to Macademia flavoured ones.
    Borders was a great stop too, but didn't get a chance to get my novels though.
    I need a mouse as well, so gotta make another trip down to Wheelocks soon.

    We always seems to be hogging the tables.
    Because we were the last customer and they had to wait for us to finish our ice-cream and leave before they could clear the table.
    We didn't know we've arrived a lil too late.
    Look at her I look kinda horrible today but this is the best I could find out of the whole lot.
    Smile
    Hypocrites, sure sounds like it.
    Uncry those tears~

    No comments: