Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 05, 2009

    Orientation programmes in class today and I got to experience half day with the new form teacher. It sure seems like it's not gonna be fun with her around in our class.
    School rules has been real strict for the past 2 days, was asked to unpicked my skirt but escape from it with a twist of words.
    I think my foundation in math is really weak now, even with at least 5 of the class genius helping me, I still couldn't understand one simple question. Gotta brush up all my concept on it
    Lessons would be starting tmr and I would be given a choice of whether to drop amath or not, I'm still contemplating but I guess I should not.
    Alright that's enough about school, back to Clementi with Siewhoon for lunch. It's been long since we would have lunch together after school. We just miss our homeground
    It's only one hour of sleep the day before, I swear my thoughts weren't on Earth throughout the day.
    School ain't fun, it's scary
    I'm not tired, bye
    20th Dec
    Finally a meet up with girlfrs, Siewhoon still wasn't back yet thus she wasn't able to make it for the date. Jurong point with them. I'm not used to the new Jurong point now. Dinner with the two of them, Mich went off first. The crowd there was horrible, getting a place to dine in was also of some difficulty. Had to settle at some restaurant with the lessest queue because we were real lazy to wait. Head down to Cine then Cathay for Ip Man with them, I think it's a great movie, but I seems to be laughing over everything. Movie's endings nowadays are real unexpecting. The journey home that day was kinda nerve wrecking, wondered what happened to the all of us that night, kinda threw all our cash on the night's expenses and disregarded the fact that we've to leave enough for the cab home. Right Xs, Vic?












    Juliana didn't wanna take any pictures
    Hot and cold~

    No comments: