Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 01, 2009

    Time for some updates.
    Gonna be short because i'm gonna rush all my work out before it's bedtime.
    Visitings were still going on for the last couple of days.
    Not much done this year round but that made things easier for me too.
    Don't really like stepping into houses and be greeted by more than a dozen of unfamiliar faces.
    But that's only for those distant relatives, the rest were still fine.
    Pop by Siewhoon's house earlier on in the evening just now to collect my stuffs.
    Left them at her home last night.
    Upon looking at her new closet makes me feel like getting one as well.
    Current one is getting a lil crampy.
    Head over to Uncle's house for visiting.
    There would always be good home cook desserts or food everytime we go over.
    Sadly those crispy wings this year have been missed out.
    Even Dad says so.
    Jurong Point with family.
    It's a chore to be shopping with Dad.
    Gotta take a hot shower before I pick my pen up for my english compre.
    I'm indulging myself in countless novels this days.
    But it's nice to be tucked in bed with a novel in bed.
    Because the weather has been kinda chilly for me this couple of days.
    Bye

    17th Jan
    Retail therapy with my girls again after so long.
    Finally a day whereby most of us are present, but not all though.
    Wanted to get out of hometown early but we ended up reaching Haji and town only after sunset.
    Mich came over because I couldn't make it in time at the timing we plan to meet.
    She had to see my prepare and get ready.
    Then finally we were out of my home.
    Met up with Siewhoon because she took as long as me.
    Went over to Haji in search of some cny's stuffs.
    Didn't went off empty-handed but not as fruitful either.
    The fitting rooms there are hogged by like a dozen of people.
    It took us quite some time before we got to enter it.
    Rushed over to Fep.
    Rush hour
    Did some shopping over there and bagged some tops home too.
    Clothing's range this season aren't that fantastic.
    Had to make to do with anything that I could find.
    Tried to fish out the best out of the whole load of stuffs available.
    Selina caught up with us.

    Pastamania for dinner because we were lazy to walk over to Cine for our favourite.
    Anyway it's been long since the last pasta meal.

    Wheelocks for Borders.
    Why ain't my tin pencilcase stocks coming in yet?
    New novels on the list for now.
    The stores were closed for the day by the time we reached Wheelocks so I didn't have the chance to take a look at mouse.
    Current mouse is definitely in need of a replacement.
    Snap pictures aftermath.
    The security there was kinda irritating.
    Kept walking back and forth.
    We didn't intend for him to get into our pictures.











    Snapping like nobody's business.



    Strangers can be a nuisance

    Just enjoy the show~
    Unexpected.

    No comments: