Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 15, 2008

    There's a serious need for a good cook in my home now, it's again instant noodles for lunch today. Please, some novelties in in need for lunch. Weather has been real cooling for the past few days and it ain't any different for today. Anyway Siewhoon should have arrived in Taiwan by the time now, it would be one week without her in Sg. Forget it, I've been staring at my laptop screen for a good ten minutes waiting for words to float in but there isn't any. So goodbye
    20th Nov
    Met her somewhere in the east area of Jurong. Then headed back to her homeground. Sometimes I really would rather spent my day in my friend's house then at home.












    I think I need some trimming of nails.

    No comments: