Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 24, 2008

    It's X'mas eve, heard the sound of the jingling bells yet? I've no idea what are the plans for tonight, all I know is I'll be meeting Siewhoon later in the night, she's finally back from Taiwan. I've found pressies for me placed by one corner of the living room. Where's all the christmas songs, play it now! But now all I can focus on is the rumbling of my tummy, I'm waiting for lunch to be back and I'm famished. Pay check finally hit in, received the text from Cedric. Bye
    26th Nov
    White sands for Hk cafe and Downtown East for Terrence's chalet, happy birthday although a real late one, but that's how outdated my post gets. Phone was robbed by the rest and prank calls were given to a number of my contacts. Now you guys know it isn't my fault, my phone was raped by them. Siewhoon reached a lil later but we had to go off earlier because there's work the next day. Dad gave them a ride to Clementi as well

    Screwed up faces of me for the whole night


    Where's mom with lunch? I'm hungry

    No comments: