Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 18, 2008

    I'm not feeling tired and there's tuition at 12 tmr. What's there to do when I woke up at five this afternoon.
    17th Dec
    Mac at Commonwealth for dinner with them, quite a sudden decision and I tried to be as fast as possible alr. Head over to Cine after that. Woke up and there wasn't a single soul at home and there ain't food for me as well. Not even snacks
    16th Dec
    As how Glenn expected, planner of the day decides to wake up at five instead of the supposedly 9am which was bullshit. Met Kenneth and Zhengwei downstairs before cabbing over to Haji for sheesha with the rest. Change of plans for the night after that, all the way till the wee hours, real sudden too.
    21st Nov
    Met cousin around homeground, head over to Vivo. Been long since I went for retail therapy with her. There's a pair of gorgeous lil heels on Club Marc's shelf. Chinatown after that to meet up with parents for dinner. That place sure doesn't looks like somewhere I'll frequent, it just doesn't give me a great feeling to be there.

    Alright I wanna head out for the next one as well

    Right now, na na na

    No comments: