Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 14, 2008

    School seems to be beckoning me towards it but I refuse, holidays are coming to an end soon. I really don't feel like going to Genting next weekend. It's weekend in Singapore people
    13th Dec
    Woke up due to the din caused by renovations work going on today. Took my usual 3 hours to prepare before heading out to meet up with Kenneth & co, the sexy clique as claimed. Pool at Cine and I seems to be filming a commercial instead, laugh more alright. Dinner at Botak Jones, Haji Lane and back to Cine for Twillight. 5 person for the day, so whenever we're heading elsewhere the noisiest one would rush into the cab and hide while the rest of us would get on. You've to do a better job hiding you know, always making so much noise, exposed every try. Twillight was alright too, bestie the main lead does look like you alright!
    19th Nov
    Vivo for Quantum of Solace with them, can't really catch the movie when it just started. Just confusing scenes, but after much focusing, I got the whole show and I would say it's kind of a great show.


    No comments: