Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 30, 2008

    Lying down calmly on my bed, showers seems to be real refreshing this couple of days.
    Shoe was bought after much contemplation at the store, I guessed we've made quite some mess at the store, just my indecisive character working right there.
    Gonna cross out what I need hopefully by this week.
    It's like a usual practice for me to don on my school uni a few days before school reopen with everything that's prepared for school so it ain't any different this time round. Momsy & co caught me walking across the room with uniform on and they were real puzzled by my bizarre acts.
    Tuition again tmr and it's again time for me to rush the work out now, but I wanna read my book. Getting back to the habit of burying my head in a good book every night just before bedtime.Prehaps it will aid me in sleeping earlier.
    Maybe meeting Mich honey tmr, but she's gotta be home real early because of her piano lessons, sickening. I miss her, but it's alright, let's chill somewhere alright. When would it be Rail mall honey?
    I shall start on those tuition work now because I can't face my teacher when my tuition work is not completed. Always coming up with some excuses, but at least I've tried.
    What's my new year resolutions, the thought of coming up with them didn't occur to me at all.
    Bye, my hands are freezing

    7th Dec

    Sentosa with sec two classmates, not many of them turn up though. But everything was still the same, with our same dining location at Vivo's skypark.
    With this arrangement, everyone would be able to get what they wanna eat and racial ethnics wouldn't clash either. Jurong area for some time before heading home

    My girls

    Sidetrack, strawberry body butter smells real sweet

    Called for you everywhere~

    No comments: