Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 28, 2008

    I've finally found the way to get my laptop connected to the internet in the hotel. Lugged 3 laptops all the way there only to realise that only one laptop could be connected to the internet at a time. What nice internet services they provides, anyway I can't imagine if three laptops were to run at the same time, I bet it would take ages to even get to the homepage.
    Haven't been getting enough sleep, the moment we reach our hotel, everyone went to bed leaving me alone surfing the internet using the lousy desktop that was in the suite. But I really can't get to sleep. Went out for buffet breakfast at around 6 or so, bed time after that.
    It felt as if I've just really dozed off and I felt people waking me up for the day, refused to get up at the first few calls, eyelids just couldn't be pried open.
    Basically it's just eating, sleeping, a lil of shopping, and relaxing up in here.
    I've just gotten out of the bath tub, watching some canto drama while immersing myself in the warm water.
    In my opinion, we had better service this time round
    Oh yeah, the usual me left my iPod usb cable at home which means I would have to survive without music on the journey home tmr because apparently my iPod died on me on the way up here. Simply hate my forgetfulness.
    1st-5th Dec
    Family chalet updates is here, but there's nothing much either. After the last day of work, I was deadbeat, so went straight home instead of going over to the chalet.
    Got a ride to the chalet the next day, guess cousin and friends were the happiest because the laptop is finally here. They woke me up early in the morning but I still manage to plop back to sleep till late afternoon. Most of them came over but on different days though. What's there to expect of a chalet, food defnitely wasn't let off.
    Siewhoon girlfr
    Selina, bombom
    cousin
    Mich honey

    Party people

    No comments: