Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 26, 2008

    Time check, 5:47 am and I'm still lying on my bed with eyes wide open.
    Have been watching an uncountable amount of videos on youtube, like I've said, it's the best form of entertainment when I feel bored.
    Though I really hate it but I still have to join my family for the Genting trip, gonna leave Singapore around evening time. I've not even pack any clothes or stuffs that I need into my bag yet, prolly doing it after this. Weekend would be wasted there but I'll take it as family bonding time.
    Caught Twillight for the second time just now, thus I've now caught the the first part of the movie that we've missed the previous time. By the time Siewhoon and I were in town, all the shops were alr closed so we were not able to get what we wanted, not even pretzels from Aunty Annie. It's alright, there would definitely be time after my trip this weekend. For school next year, what I'm lacking of is shoes, which's one of the most fundamental object.
    If I manage to wake up around early noon, maybe there would still be time for me to head for facial sessions. This would be the best time because the red spotty marks by the aftermath would be able to dissappear before I'm back in Sg.
    I really gotta get my bag packed now, if not I'm sure there would be many items missed out for the trip.
    That sure sounds like me
    27th-30th Nov
    Finally I'm here updating for Sitex, it's a lil late but better than never.
    Though work was tiring after the 4 days there, caught a cold and my throat definitely wasn't let off either. What's there to expect after 4 days of non-stop persuasions to customers?
    But hardwork definitely do pay off.
    Overall it wasn't that bad working, because of the fun everyone had there. Met new people there, fun people I guess. No more shouting out to the bustling crowds, and getting stucked right in the middle of the aisle and lastly travelling from one end of the west to the other end at the east.
    Hi Kristle, worn out face of mine after work and messed up hair, definitely not to be shown

    Part of us

    I guess that was my first mistake

    No comments: