Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 07, 2008

    Been a long time from the last update, was being kept away from blogging for the past few days, I'll just slowly take my time to update, updates for work, chalet, outings and stuffs. Sentosa tmr with 2-2. Got home not long ago from town, lights off after I take a refreshing bath and some hot drinks for the night. Time check 2:45, guess I would not be on time for tmr's gathering, sorry guys, an advance apology, gotta used to my latenesss.
    15th Nov
    Met up with Selina, head over to town, Siewhoon came over soon. Looked up Guanglong at Cine while he's at work, free balloons. Now it's the F480 craze, with four identical sets of it. Shaw House's Mc Cafe to chill with Jon & co, Far East and back to Cine again. It's dinner at Hk cafe again with my two girlfrs, Mich honey is missing but we will make up for the lost time. When's the next date? No matter what, we will keep the friendship on


    Hello girlfrs
    This is what comical faces we can get from her










    Green balloons

    Milk tea and side dishes fetish, we should prolly add a few more basket of spring rolls
    Spring rolls would never be missed as usual
    Still deciding whether to join family in the upcoming Genting's trip, don't really feel like it. Maybe will just have stay overs at my 3 girlfrs house for the days that family are away, each a day

    No comments: