Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 21, 2008

    Home was empty when I step in after a day out. I'm still not sleepy yet, guess I would only fall asleep after the sun rised, been kinda used to my daily sleeping schedules. Shermaine is feeling hungry but she is just too lazy to step out of her room for any snacks, so after this, maybe I could try sleeping, gotta break the habit of sleeping only when day breaks. Last resort would be to get sleeping pills from Momsie, which I doubt I would wanna resort to doing that. I need some soothing tunes to coax myself to sleep
    25th Nov
    A day out early, got next year school books and I hate getting school books when there won't be car rides. Though there aren't much books to be bought but just imagine me with my own bag and a plastic full of school books, hands were like kinda jumbled up. Lunched and went over to Selina's house, dump all the books there for the time. Headed over to Haji Lane for some retail therapy, Bugis Street and I still hate stepping into it. Sim Lim Square for Sitex briefing, wasn't working at first but pop into one of the slots at the last minute. Got a ride back to Selina's home and dragged the load of school books home. Please make holidays longer





    Make me fly away~

    No comments: