Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 26, 2008

    It's not gonna be an early night for me again, but it's alright, I shall make myself real tired tmr night so I can sleep early and wake up early to be at Expo on time on Thurs. Even with just 2 hours of sleep the night before, I'm still wide awake right now. I'm still on the phone with Selina now. Prolly meeting Mich darling later in the afternoon, been real long since I met her. Will be heading over to a chalet in the evening after that. It feels like there's a lot of stuffs to be done these days. Alright, tagboard will be removed in a few days time, therefore, please get used to commenting on my haloscan with the comment link under every post.
    14th Nov
    Intended to head to Mich's house before going out but woke up late. So all of us rushed and met up at Clementi. Sorry for being late again guys. Yaoyi had to go off first so the three of us went to Arab Street and Haji Lane, back to Lakeside because honey left her wallet at home, cabbed over to Holland V, last stop was to Imm. Had some local fare for dinner at Holland V's area, Cold Rock for desserts. Wanted Frolick but it was raining that day, so even the tables were kept, we didn't wanna lie on the wall while having ice-cream so Cold Rock it was.
    Haji
    Melissa




    Cold Rock would be on par with Frolick in my opinion
    Mich darling
    Cold Rock's signature swing


    Out again soon sweet









    Haagen's Daazs for another round of chilling and I pulled some stunts there











    Miss my girlfrs, we shall go out, what we need to do now is just to slot in the dates yeah? Toodles
    I think I've tried mending the family ties, but maybe the decision just doesn't lies with me. Depending on oneself for a living may be the best way out now

    No comments: