Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 14, 2011

    Your name

    Once again it's the time of the year for couple, valentine's day.

    Surprisingly I woke up this afternoon with no burning throat or whatsoever after a few nights of drinking. Sat was at Rebel, I bet I was running a fever while I was there because my entire body was giving out heat and I've bloodshot eyes, newton for supper after that. Fri was town then zouk with the girls and all. Finally got to meet Beelay and all, I was hopping from zouk to phu, phu to zouk, zouk to phu and here and there. I had a fun night with everyone, even though I was pretty tipsy that night. The night ended off at nana. Honestly I can't remember what i'm doing everything, just one word, mundane.

    All I know now is I'm dying of my flu, my nose seem like it's gonna fall off. Have been sleeping for almost the entire day and I still feel sleepy now. What's worst is there is school at 830 later. Can't wait for USS with the girls on Tues! Hoping that my appeal would go pass if not I'm quite prepared to write a one page long email to the school. So annoyed with it.

    Neverland quite sometime back

    Presentation day!
    I swear I couldn't even look at everyone throughout the whole presentation. All I wanted to do was get over and done with it.
    Why is the presence of it still this overwhelming. Isn't that lingering soul supposed to be long gone?

    No comments: