Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 07, 2011

    Wrote my script for tomorrow, rehearsed by myself and I took 3 mins 4 secs which was pretty on the dot because we've a time requirement of 3 mins and that's kind of the limit too. Lying in bed now with this new found sweet snack, it's called haw ball or something. Looking at sharetea's menu when I'm trying to tell myself I need to stay away from bubble tea. I gave up eating rice because of the carbo and I've just came to know that a cup of bubble tea is equivalent to a bowl of rice. Why like that? Sigh, there goes my diet plan again.

    Anw back to catch up on my life, I don't have much photos nowadays because one word, I'm too lazy to take pictures and for the thousandth time I'm repeating, I only have a lousy shitass camera on hand. So I only use my bb to take pictures, there're still some though, will upload them tomorrow or something. Cny was a bad one for me, no cny vibes, no nothing. Reunion dinner was normal, visitings were fake. All the pretence and fake smiles, grossing me out. Stayed over at Sueann's on Fri, a girls night in since we didn't party, indulged in a mac, chips, haw balls, milo and corn supper, fattening much right? Slept right after that somemore.
    Decided to head to zouk on Sat at the very last min, I was high but not drunk because I was pretty cautious the presence of my deadly combi martell and champagne, I'll never forget what they always do to me. Alert mode on.

    Gonna try to get some sleep, I mean and presentation at 830 later, wish me luck. I'm so scared, hate presenting, hate the audience pressure. I hope my classmates would all be kind enough not to turn up for school tomorrow, please don't come okay? Goodnight xoxo, see you later

    Oh yeah I had smoked salmon for dinner at coffeeclub just now with S, yums. Cravings

    No comments: