Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 25, 2011

    Pretty lil liars in bed

    Loading ep 17 of pretty lil liars and can someone tell me where can I watch antm? I've been searching for it for like hell long already. Anyway I hope my appeal goes through so I won't have to repeat my module. So let me keep my fingers cross till the school gets back to me.

    Spent my Wed afternoon with Sueann in town getting our facial done. We're gonna pamper ourselves with facial every now and then already, learnt about so much facts. Sweet stuffs and late dinners are not gonna do your skin good. I'm gonna mask every alternate days, is it too much? Had our usual share of sharetea and sushi at cine. I'm having huge cravings for ayam penyet now, probably xlb and rebel's chicken too.

    Alright so ladies night at zirca like always. The music and company was good. Hopped over to lunar after awhile. I ended up getting pretty tipsy and then it was newton for supper because I was sooooo hungry. We had our dinner really early because we wanted to try not having dinner after 8, our din was done even before the sun set. Something new

    Anyway can't wait for town then zouk with the girls later, gonna continue watching my shows before catching a good sleep. School's out yay. Caught up with Mich for a lil with dinner and some revision for our papers done.

    Another night at zouk on the 3rd day of cny. We were at home contemplating whether to head down or not and then we're there.
    I'm assuming that this should be the same night at zouk
    Sleepless nights~
    Why did you go
    How did you go

    No comments: