Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 22, 2011

    Sweet nothings

    I'm having neither a good nor bad day, just having some thoughts about life, I kinda feel like I've lost interest in studying but what am I gonna do? Nothing, that's why I'm forcing myself to study, I've been listening to various lectures online trying to make myself understand the topics taught in school, not sure if that's gonna work, but no harm giving it a try, in the first place I'm not even sure if I'm debarred from my exams or not, ah this sucks. Throughout the entire day, after lunch with the classmates, I went home with the thought of studying a lil but I ended up catching a short nap, woke up, prepared to head out for another p3 math session at a sucky place, was rolling my eyes for half the time while getting to my destination and making my way back from there, what's wrong with the world people?

    I spent the remaining time on youtube watching videos which made me feel like trying out the claimed holy grail products like the smashbox photofinish, revlon foundation and a lot more. How I wish nars was readily available in sg. I found out something called the birchbox today too, sounds interested but unfortunately they do not ship outside of the US, how sad right?
    Enough, I'm supposed to head to bed after consuming all my med, hopefully the right one this time. I've been coughing and sniffing for weeks, this is scary. Staying away from the sticks didn't seem to help to, so I helped myself with a few just now.

    Time for bed, it's gonna be a long day tomorrow. Need to get my nails done, get my phone repaired, visit gramps at the hospital and hopefully some studying done too. Can't wait for wed to come because it's gonna be the last day of waking up at unearthly hours, drag myself to the showers, come out of it with wet hair feeling extremely grouchy, place myself in the lecture theatre with no knowledge going into my brain at all, I'm totally not cut out for morn lectures, just now me.

    Bye bye bye, gdnight.

    Let me recall this day. Met Sue ann in the afternoon, shopped for new year clothes. Havelock for teochew porridge, I wanna have them again. Bishan for a lil while and finally off to PS to meet Michhhhhhh.

    No comments: