Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 08, 2011

    Lazy Tues

    Lying on my bed with my mac again. I must stop browsing through stuffs online before I spend all my money. Shall save all my money for a overseas trip during Mar. Presentation finally over on Mon, get to be slightly relieved. Now I'm left with the last assignment for stats and then time for some serious studying for the main papers 3 weeks later. It just sucks pretty much, can't wait for feb to be over. Because that means the holidays are here. I'm so sleepy, a part of me feels like staying home to sleep but if I sleep, I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight, how now brown cow?

    Zouk for Dash Berlin. It was mad crowded that night and it was so hard to get from one point to the other that we decided to just sit at the table and not move to avoid being pushed around which we really hated.


    I've kinda got back my party feel after being sick of it for a good few weeks? Time for some good partying again.

    No comments: