Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 21, 2011

    Party all night

    Having my mask on now, finally having some self-loving time and I've been neglecting this space for about a week or so. Because whenever I'm in bed, I would fall asleep straight, haven't been having the self-loving time with my mac. So finally today. Should totally have done a hair mask to make myself feel even better.
    So a sum up of the week. Town for dry mhk, finally. Rebel on wed, Zouk on boring Fri, zouk and rebel on sat. Very routine week. Last night was insane, designer drugs at zouk was ok, we don't really bother about who is spinning anyway. Got so intoxicated at rebel that a part of me is still trying to figure how I made my way home. Well, it's been long since I got this high on alcohol. Had a great time with everyone. Now my bb's keypad is spoilt again, my "R" fell out, anyone knows how to help me with it? Can I just pluck out the R from my old keypad and try to stick it in, sucks man

    Anw had din with the at commonwealth just now. Finally had the butter ribs that I've been craving for since the last time Mich brought me there. I can still feel my hangover despite downing so many cups of water. But well I still enjoyed my dinner, yummy.

    Some nights at zouk. Yeah I know it's always zouk, zouk and zouk.

    Why do I have so much to say today? Maybe because I can't open my mouth to talk now since I'm having my mask on. Oh yeah, amazingly the lashes that were supposed to stay on for 1-2 weeks are still on me after 3 weeks? But I've a feeling they are gonna fall off soon and I need to go back to get it done again. Still deciding between the thicker ones or sticking to this that is really natural.

    Goodnight, gonna sleep after my pampering time

    No comments: