Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 11, 2011

    Cos tonight


    I was trying to recall how this week went by and it took me some effort to do so, memory hasn't been it's best shape recently. But well, met S and her friend for a late dinner, followed by coffeeclub with Sebas as well before we finally agreed on going to nana. At first we were thinking why are we at nana on a tues night and it was not even 3. Somehow the night ended well. Then it was Wed that I met the girls in the afternoon for some lunch, shopping and early dinner. Before again Sueann and I headed to coffeeclub at orchard fountain, it's like a pitstop area, our second home in town.
    I'm really craving for the dry mhk in town, must have it by next week.
    Anw I fell asleep and was awake for like 5 times today, the last time I was awake at 12 plus by my mom who told me I should have gone with them just now to jb because they ate a lot. Thank god I didn't tag along, I'm supposed to be on a diet, no?
    Gonna attempt falling for the sixth time tonight, goodnight xoxo.

    No comments: