Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 28, 2011

    4am

    Spent the Fri at zouk with my girlies and the usual, it was quite a boring night. Had super fattening supper, prata. I've always thought that prata is a super fattening food.
    Woke up on Sat with a big migraine despite not drinking much the night before so initial plans for Sat was supper and coffee in town, I was even dressed down, like a tank top, shorts, and vest kinda thing. But somehow there were last minute changes, I appeared at Rebel and even my friends were puzzled with my dressing, I've never really gone partying like with shorts and a tanktop, like what on earth was in my mind man? Head off for zouk at around 3, people went like why are you not at zouk when cosmic gates is here, so after much consideration, there I was. The usual me, a very easy persuaded person. I must stand firm in future. I had a great night with everyone. Sat night at zouk was good!

    Another one from Dash Berlin night.
    It's 4am and I'm still coughing and sniffing like mad, I really wonder when wil I recover from the flu and cough. Coughing till I'm tearing really ain't fun. Watching gossip girl and was on the phone with Ben the idiot for a good 3 hours. What on earth is all of us doing at this hour, awake and doing stupid stuffs. I was on the ipad for about 1 and a half hour. Googling images of food, all on my twitter. Surprisingly after looking at those food images, it actually did help in making me full while the others on my twitter were shouting "stop it" at me. So satisfying. Gonna go exfoliate my face, maybe drink some essence for the skin, apply my sleeping mask and continue watching my shows.
    Goodnight

    No comments: