Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 08, 2010

    Feel sick

    So yeah, felt pretty down last night, so I head out for to party. But I expected it to turn out that way because I was already dressed up and I've already kinda make up my mind, anyone who calls me out for a party, I'll be there. So mango then headed to nana afterwards. Pretty awesome night. Pictures are still in my cam and some alr in my laptop, i'll post them up sooooon. 

    For now I ought to meet the usuals at holland v for another study session. I'm dressed down today on purpose, hopefully I wouldn't have a sudden change of mind. Leave all my notes with them and head to party. Nono, I'm dressed down, tee shirt, shorts and slippers. Just a night out with one of my fav company, some coffee or tea, cigarettes and music. Yes this is it. This shall how my Sun night be. Tmr as a holiday doesn't really makes a difference to me just that I've one more day to study. 
    Goodnight everyone, might come back when I'm home and if I'm not tired 

    No comments: