Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 14, 2010

    Miles Away

    Management papers this afternoon was a disaster I swear, it was really bad that I'm about 70% sure that I would need to sit for the supp paper, I really hope I don't have to though. Tomorrow would be our last paper, and it's a morning paper, that explains why there are no parties tonight for us. Wanted to go for a spin with Jovene and Georgy, but I guess Jovene fell asleep while waiting. Even thought of going resort world at first. 
      
    Anyway had dinner at Din Tai Fung, xlb were never to be missed whenever we're there. I think a basket of 10 is not even enough for me. But well, you know I'm supposed to be on a diet. 

    Discovered an interesting fact about Koi. It's initial name wasn't Koi, it was 豆! Just get your own Koi drink and tilt the cup and then you would see beans in chinese! I really didn't know about it till today when we were drinking and Georgy told us about it. Interesting ain't it? Ok maybe it's not, but I find in interesting.

    Tilt your head! 
    I just ruined my nails that I spent like an hour on painting them, so I spend another 5 mins removing them, so here I am stuck with ugly unpainted nails and a tired Shermaine. I think I should just not bother about it and head to sleep. Paper starts at 10am tomorrow morning! Seriously, I should stop doing weird stuffs at this unearthly hour of the night 
    Feel so fat now, feel like skipping or doing some small workouts but I'm afraid that my neighbour would think that there's an elephant let on the loose. Maybe not at this timing. Tomorrow morning?
    Anyway I'm pretty tired already, need to sleep now. 

    No comments: