Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 21, 2010

    Zouk/Nana

    Met Carilyn at Zouk and met up with some others there. The night started of pretty dull, but after downing a couple of drinks, the kick got in and we started to really party. Felt like a need for Nana after that so met Daniel, Elwyn and the rest at Nana. By the time I was there I was feeling normal, not that tipsy, just still a lil lost in my own drunked stupor walkingg around. But it wasn't long before I returned to tipsy land, oh no seriously the more I'm out partying and drinking, the lower my tolerance for alcohol goes. Bad, yes/no? Or maybe I'm just using alcohol to make my life seem better just for that period of time. 

    So what tonight, Rebel? We will see about it, might be meeting Triff and Ben to get Koi. Craving for it now, ever since I've tried Koi, all the other bubble teas seem really inferior compared to it. Why can't they just have a Koi outlet in the west? The west siders love them too.

    Met bbg to catch and for dinner. The congee at Bugis's crystal jade are really a must try. So different from the other congee. But fyi, I really love congee so my judgement might be bias.
    Looking at the pictures her cam take makes mine look like shit, time to invest in a new one. 
    She complains that we can't really meet other than maybe Sat nights for partying. Probably meeting her later. It's the hols now, we will get to meet each other often ok babe! 

    Hehe 
    I know my hair colour looks kinda shitty now. I should have listened to Jovene to go for violet red, even Ben tells me that I should go for violet red. It's ok, I'm gonna get my hair done sooooooon. When I'm not that lazy 





    I want to drink Koi. Dou dou hahahaha

    No comments: