Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 24, 2010

    Powerhouse quite sometime back with S, always a bad time there. It's either no matter how much I drink, I won't even feel anything so I'll just sit at the smoking area looking and all the tipsy and happy looks. Before I finally decide I should just leave and goes elsewhere. 
    Had a pretty disastrous night on Sat, I accompanied S there again. I really didn't expect a total memory loss after those drinks. Didn't even know that I was at Nana till I woke up to find those texts on my phone which I thought I had lose again. 
    So I spent the entire afternoon the next day tracing my tracks but I gave up in the end, as long as I knew that nothing happened and I was safe and sound. It's been long. 
    What I know was I woke up not being able to find my phone by my side, panic, because that would be the second bb that i'm gonna lose. Peered over my bed and saw some black device on the floor, picked it up and realised that I've my phone with me but it's case missing, well, better than losing both isn't it?
    She concludes that it was probably the last time I'm gonna be there with her, she knows how much I hate it there. 
    Sometimes Iife's like that. Why does all those things have to happen and is it really happening?
    So I cooped myself at home for the entire day, reason being, too lazy to move and I didn't know where to go. Had plans for supper but was caught up with the online stuffs and reckon that consuming those would definitely make me feel really bad. 
    Now all I wanna do is just get a pack of cigarettes, if only Mommy didn't spook me out with all those tales. What am I gonna do now? Out or not? I just think I need the air, probably a few rounds and then I'm coming back up for a book or maybe SATC, then I'm off to bed. Oh wait, I've to do a mask too. I missed it last night because all I wanted to do was just lie in bed and not move. My life has been pretty sucky lately. 
    That sums up this portion of my life 

    Looking at a piece of  pretty mulberry the other day, would miumiu, prada or balen be better? Hmmmm, Mom, I want you to see this :) 

    No comments: