Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 03, 2010

    Georgy's place


    Ok so I'm feeling totally exhausted now but I'm still dragging myself out of bed, stop watching pretty little liars to tea garden to study again. Yes, don't ask me why there again, because we all think it's a pretty good and convenient place for all of us. So I'm staring into my mirror looking at a ghostly me with gigantic eyebags, dark circles that are so dark that you wouldn't even wanna look at me. School work are gonna torture me for another 7 or 8 days and once our main papers are over, I'm gonna toss them out of the window. Like I can, still have another 15 months for diploma. Sad life I know, don't have to rub in thank you. 

    Anyway I think our CA results are posted onto the portal already, so gonna check it out now so I know how far I'm lacking behind, please not let it be too bad so I can catch up. 
    Anyway I crashed Georgy's place last night with Beelay. Totally love her blinds, even when the sun is high up, it still makes you feel as if it's still in the night. How nice and cosy. Gonna head back there after dinner later with everyone else this time. 

    Don't really have the energy to do a proper post and I'm too lazy to do so now too so maybe tomorrow when I'm back or something. So now I'm just throwing everything that I can find in my pictures folder into here. So see you guys, gonna rush out soon. 

    No amount of mask or anything would suffice to the amount of harm I'm doing to my skin with the late nights and parties. At least I'm trying. 
    I remember this was after Zouk! 
    Durianssss from goodwood park hotel. Already not getting enough sleep, yet still eating such heaty delicacies which will force those zits out of the surface of my skin. I'm a sucker for good food.
    Durian crepe, I swear this is damn good 

    Yami yoghurt, I don't know why the random spam of food pictures, maybe that's what I was thinking on my mind at that time 
    Manhattan Fish Market
    Takoyaki balls or something, used to really like them and have them almost everyday after school 
    Sushi! Mich, let's go have our jap buffet. Shit, my diet plan would be bound to fail again this time. 
    Life isn't all about you. Get over yourself 

    No comments: