Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 06, 2010

    Denial


    Received a text to head to Nana! But ok firstly I'm not supposed to party this week, sad I know. But that's a promise made to myself and I hope I don't break it. Secondly by the time I'm there, I've no idea what time it will already be so it kinda defeats the purpose of me going down, so yeah I'm home. Came back from Holland v's coffeebean. So today was a really long day for me, a really long day of studying, can't believe that I actually managed to study for the whole day! Hot double chocolate is one of my new found favourite drink at coffee houses. Was there with Jovene, Georgina, Pauline, Leonut, Michael and Haoyu. Without them and a few more, I think I might not even be able to pass a single of my papers, not like I'm very sure that I would pass my foundation course but I'm keeping my fingers cross, can't afford to fail this time. Nowhere else to go. 

    Anyway I was feeling really shitty just now, listening to all the emo nemo songs on itunes. Then I just laid on my bed for a good long time before I decided to get up. Till now I'm still feeling kinda shitty, feeling all bad about myself and how my life sucks. I should just sleep it off tonight. Hoping that tomorrow will be a better day. 

    Well, I'm really trying to cut down on my intake of food and I'm really hoping that I would not give in to my temptations. Keeping my fingers cross again. 

    Alright, I can't seem to find the words to type anymore. I just wanna sleep my night away, wake up tomorrow to study again. Yes study, study, study. That's how I'm supposed to lead my week. I know I've been complaining really a lot about studies for this whole time, or maybe this 2 weeks. Just bear with me for let's say another one more week, till 14th Aug, the last day of my paper. 

    17th Aug 

    Met up with them to celebrate Pauline's birthday. So we thought it would be a chill night like a night out at kbox with some alcohol then we might just head to the beach to chill or something. But I guess the kbox session just didn't turn out well, I feel like going for some kbox night again soon! 

    Drama queens, I swear. You've to be there to know how funny they are. 
    "A whole new world~~~"
    About the night out at the beach for some chilling.......
    It turned out rather differently, really impromptu decision to head to Supperclub, because after consuming some alcohol, the party feel kicked in. It was a pretty fun night with all of them around. 
    Crazy Cheryl that night, Pauline too! 
    Now you know what I mean
    Actually when I was looking through the photos, I was also wondering why isn't there a single picture of me looking in the camera that night. 




    Anyway this I'm repeating 范瑋琪-到不了
    This is probably one of the rare times that I'm actually listening to chinese songs. 

    No comments: