Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 27, 2010

    Meaningless

    I'm starting to think that my life revolves around meaningless. Feel pretty lousy this couple of days. All I do at home is sleep and sleep, hide under my covers on my bed and sleep. Maybe I'm starting to disconnect. It's been long since I fell asleep at such an early timing, even when I was jerked awake by my own emotions or something, it was only 2am and I thought it was already 2pm, because waking up at 2am is almost impossible for me. I'm able to tell day from night because my curtains have drawn all lights away from my room and I'm literally living in darkness as long as I keep it like that. 
    I've no idea of whether I should head out to party later or stay like that. That will totally depend on my mood later. This sucks like seriously 
    I've been having a series of weird dreams later and they are really weird. I wonder why but well at least they are not .....
    Alright I'm gonna get out of my room to get something to eat, because I'm starting to feel famished 

    7th Aug 

    I know I was still preparing for exams at that time but I was pretty stressed out and the moment I received a call to head out for some drinks, I appeared there within an hour.
     
    It was Mango first with Sel and the rest. 
    I was all normal before Daniel stepped in and I felt a lil woozy and here it comes, tipsy time 

    So we stood outside for a little while before deciding if we should head to Nana since it was only 4. When all was tipsy, 4 was just too early to start heading home 
    So nana it was. 
    This one bcm 
    Sel didn't come with us! Told you to come








    I feel like shit now 

    No comments: