Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 12, 2010

    Cheated on me

    I've the best ever classmates and I hope we could all stay in the same class during dms, but we all highly doubt so. If only they can just move the whole class up. If not the whole class, at least let the usual few stay together. Keeping my fingers cross. Though I don't have pictures of everyone. But yeah the usual fewsssss. 
    Love you alllllll 
    Spent my recent days slogging out like a cow on all my subjects for my exams. Becoming a smoke machine, every now and then, after every question, we will need a stick or so. Everyone is pretty stressed up over the ongoing major papers which determines whether we would be able to move onto dms or not. Who on earth has classmates who're willing to help you on the very last day of the exams, like tomorrow you would be taking the papers already and you still have zero knowledge on that subject. Yeah, bingo I've them. 

    Anyway it's the killer subject tomorrow, econs which I got the worst grade at among all my other subjects. So I really need to pass so I can enjoy my hols. Pauline and I were talking checking flight rates to bkk and hk for the upcoming holidays. So excited, we hope that more would be able to go too! Party and shop our life away 

    Alright feeling really sleepy and hungry now. But i'm gonna suppress my hunger for brunch for sim hq's tomyum meehoonkueh tomorrow! And a sidetrack, I'm leaving my mcq tomorrow to fate, would I be lucky to get them right? We shall see

    No comments: