Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 27, 2009

    My everything

    Listen to all we'd ever want by Lady Antebellum.

    And I've kept all the words you said
    In a box underneath my bed
    And nobody knows it but me

    I woke up walking around the house aimlessly before I finally decides that it's time to take a shower and prepare for the paper. 
    The best thing was I slept at 5am, chill downstairs till 4 and didn't touch a single bit of Emath. 
    Good thing today's paper was kinda easy. 
    But it's too soon to say, maybe I screwed it up as well, but hopefully not. 
    My intuition tells me that paper two would not be as easy as today's. 
    Should I prep myself up for it. Don't really feel like, maybe I'll later but not now. 
    I just feel like burying my head into my pillow and under the covers. 

    If all of them were not with me, I bet I would die. 
    For sure 

    I need to find things to do that makes me happy but like what?
    Any ideas?
    Anyway I'm already more than half done with my O's. 
    I'm more concerned about what I'll be doing after I get out of this school.
    Pamper myself, although I do not deserve it. But wait wasn't I suppose to do things that makes me happy so yeah I should pamper myself. 
    Bye I shall bury my head under my covers now 

    7th Oct 

    Cold Rock@Holland V 


    Shermaine skipped after school lessons to look for momsie
    Because I needed a haircut so badly and my eyebrows needs some trimming too 
    So, off I went to get all this done with Mom. 
    So much fresher but apparently some say there wasn't a difference but I think it was a hell lot of different okay! 
    Like I think I chopped off like 4 inch or something
    Then met bestfr to Holland for some ice-cream 
    Overflowing 
    Cheesecake and Strawberry with apple pie fillings 
    Bestfr, better go out for some studying to be done and don't worry so much about it alr. 
    For all you know, I'm here for private school with you 
    Mdis baby 


    Keep coming out with new poses then I've to keep snapping 


    I just hope it goes my way 

    No comments: